Counting Up

Sunday, May 16, 2010

What is considered to be a true Church of God?

Every day I think about what is actually considered to be the true Church(es) of God. I've been told that ANY church is considered a TRUE church of God if its a place where people go to gather to praise him.

If that was the case, wouldn't ANYWHERE be considered a Church? Even out on our own lawns? I've never been baptized into any specific religion even though my father's side of the family is Catholic and my mother's side of the family are Buddists.

I'm now going on 39 yrs old with no religion, YET I still believe in God. Also with the way EVERYONE speaks about different religions, it makes it difficult for people like me to decide on which religion is the correct religion to go with.

So I've decided that the only TRUE Church that ANYONE needs to really go to is the one within YOUR heart. Going to REAL LIVE churches to me is just a way for people to congregate and share in each others beliefs. So the question now is what do YOU believe to be a TRUE Church of God?

No comments:

Post a Comment